An earthquake of magnitude 6.4 occurred in Kyrgyzstan. The focus lies at a depth of 15 km. the Epicenter was 27 km from the village of Sary-Tash.
- 27.0 km (16.8 mi) SSE of Sary-Tash, Kyrgyzstan
- 122.0 km (75.8 mi) SSE of Osh, Kyrgyzstan
- 133.0 km (82.6 mi) SE of Kyzyl-Kyya, Kyrgyzstan
- 140.0 km (87.0 mi) SSE of Kara Suu, Kyrgyzstan
- 390.0 km (242.3 mi) SSW of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Sary Tash is a village in the Eastern part of the Alai valley on the territory of Alay district of Osh region of Kyrgyzstan. Founded in 1950. Located at an altitude of 3150 meters above sea level.
The earthquake was felt in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and North-West China.