In the US state of Florida, a royal python snuck into the toilet and bit the man by the hand. This is reported by the local newspaper Sun-Sentinel.
The incident occurred on Sunday, May 26th. According to the newspaper, 52-year-old American went to the toilet, lifted the lid of the toilet and was bitten by a snake. The victim was treated, and a python, 1.2 meters long, was taken to a veterinary clinic. They found an infection in the reptile.
The royal python is a non-venomous snake, reaching 1.2-1.5 meters in length. It feeds on small mammals and birds. It does not pose a danger to humans, so it is often kept as a pet.