An exploded chair killed a girl in China

In the Chinese city of Xiamen, the girl died in the workplace from an explosion of a chair. The tragedy occurred when the 20-year-old Liu tried to change the height of the seat. As soon as I pressed the lever, the pneumatic lifting mechanism broke.

Hundreds of details pierced through the upholstery, and dug into the body of the victim. Doctors who tried to reanimate the girl, extracted from her abdomen large pieces of plastic, several iron rings, dozens of screws, fragments of a handbag and office rubbish. Only in the last year in China low-quality computer chairs led to the death of seven people.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x