The dog turned on the microwave and set fire to his master’s house

The dog, which was left alone at home in Southeast England, managed to set fire to the house of its owner.

This strange incident occurred after an enterprising dog somehow managed to activate the microwave oven, which was standing on a table in the kitchen.

The bag with rolls, which accidentally appeared inside the device, warmed up and caught fire.

Fortunately, the owner noticed smoke on the camera installed in the house, viewed through the application on his mobile phone, and quickly notified emergency services.

 
The house received only minimal damage, and the dog managed to escape unscathed.

“Obviously, this is a very strange incident involving this man’s dog, but it could have been more serious,” said Corringham Fire Station manager Jeff Will.

-When we arrived, the kitchen was full of smoke. Firefighters ensured that fire did not spread outside the kitchen area, but this indicates that microwaves should not be used to store food when not in use. ”

“Our advice is to always keep your microwave clean and free of clutter or food and any packaging. Animals or children may turn them on more easily than you might think, so please don’t risk it.”

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x